Posted By: ssubhashri — 24 Aug 2008 at 10:15pm
i downloaded the sample report(crystal report XI).I opened it in firefox and when i clicked the print button its asking me to save it as a PDF file.i want send the report directly to the connected printer instead of the save option.How can I change this ?
And when i openend the report in interrnet explorer 7 the print button is not working at all.
please help me in resolving the issue.
Posted By: hilfy — 26 Aug 2008 at 12:43pm
There are two ways to print from a web page - through a PDF or through an ActiveX control. I believe that the default is PDF. You can set the properties of the viewer that you're using so that it will print through the ActiveX control. The first time that you try to print, it should download the control.
-Dell