Suppressing of sections based on two conditions

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

Hello
 
currently, I am trying to suppress a section of group based on two conditions:
 
  1. The first condition is to suppress the section always if the user is not at DrillDownGroupLevel 1.
  2. The second condition is to supress the section if the GroupName ({Customer.TerritoryID})  is not UK or US.
I went to the section expert and entered this code in the "Suppress (No drill-down)" x-2 formula field:
 
 
DrillDownGroupLevel <> 1 AND
(
GroupName ({Customer.TerritoryID}) <> "US" OR
GroupName ({Customer.TerritoryID}) <> "UK"
)
 
Unfortunately, it does not work. Any ideas are very welcome!!
 
I am using Crystal Reports XI
 
Thanks in advance!!
How exactly is it now working?
 
You formula is looking for both conditions to be true.  Try replacing the AND with OR.  That way it should suppress if any of the statements are true.
 
-Dell

Still if it doest work ,

Then try the "Select Expert" option on Right click of the field.