CR Encyclopedia - Prof XI Reports is Great!

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

Hi Brian,
I just started working with CR XI in April of this year.  I bought a copy of your book, the CR XI Encyclopedia, and it has been an invaluable resource to me.  I find myself referring to it almost daily, and invariably I find the information I need.  If not, then I log on to this forum and search for the solution there.  The book and the forum combined are excellent resources, especially for a newbie like me.
 
My knowledge of CR XI is growing daily and I am writing more complex and involved reports.  Still a lot to learn, and I have these resources to help me.
 
I hope the forum continues to grow and that I can start to make contributions as well as continuing to search for solutions.
 
(BTW, I have no association with Brian or his publishers, I am just an average user who has found the book to be extremely helpful.  I highly recommend this book to everyone).

Thanks for the compliment! It's great to hear that the book has helped you so much. I'm currently working on the CR.NET 2008 book and I'm getting a bit burned out on it... so your post is perfect timing for me to hear this.

Thanks.