SQLite3 and CR
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: toninicasanipas — 16 Mar 2007 at 7:37am
Hello, I'm trying to create a Cristal Reports report with a SQLite3 database. It works fine when I create a new ODBC connection, but when a text field is imported, the last character is deleted. I don't know what to do to solve this problem, but if you know a solution, please, tell it to me. (excuse me for my bad english)
Posted By: BrianBischof — 16 Mar 2007 at 8:45am
Sorry, I can't help you on SQLite. Have you checked to see if you have the latest version of the ODBC drivers?
Posted By: toninicasanipas — 19 Mar 2007 at 2:33am
Yes, I have the latest version of the ODBC drivers. Finally, I have solved my problem. It was a bad relation between tables. I have created a view in SQLITE and then I have created a connection through ADO odbc with SQLite. Thanks for your interest!
Posted By: novice_51 — 10 Apr 2011 at 7:15pm
how did you do that?...I have the same problem to..
can you tech me how?...
I have to make a report based on our SQLite3 database...
please help
|