Old version of Crystal reports
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: pnnadi — 28 May 2008 at 6:31am
I am looking for Seagate Crystal reports professional 6 for an application. How do i get holdof this?
Posted By: vicj — 10 Jun 2008 at 10:49pm
Have you found your old copy of Crystal? Let me know.....I may be able to dig one up.
Posted By: pnnadi — 11 Jun 2008 at 5:04pm
Hi - no actuall you are the first one to come thru. Will appreciate your assistance very much if u can make this possible
Posted By: wcole4 — 13 Jun 2008 at 10:04am
Did you look on ebay?
Posted By: pnnadi — 13 Jun 2008 at 2:24pm
YEs I did - coul dnot find it on that either. If u have it or can suggest where else to look, it will be great!
Will appreciate your assistance
Posted By: pnnadi — 19 Jun 2008 at 12:00am
Hi - any suggestions regarding this.
Will be highly appreciated!!
Posted By: pnnadi — 12 Jul 2008 at 12:42am
Crystal 6 is one requirement.
The oteher one is upgrade from 9 to 10. Is this available with some one.
Posted By: hilfy — 21 Jul 2008 at 1:37pm
I would contact Business Objects (now SAP) support. I was on the SAP/BO support site a little bit ago and it appears that they have the older versions available for download. I'm not sure what it takes to get access to the support site if you don't have a current registered version, though.
You would probably also need to have your own activation key.
-Dell Edited by hilfy - 21 Jul 2008 at 1:37pm
Posted By: pnnadi — 21 Jul 2008 at 5:12pm
Thanks - will give this a go
|