sub report
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: vivekwaghmare — 21 May 2008 at 4:17am
Im creating two sub report, for one sub report im using the primary ID as parameter feild, for other i want to use the next rows primary feild.
Is ther any way to create a parameter feild such that it will display data of next record in sub report? I want to do this in report template.
Posted By: pritamdas24 — 27 May 2008 at 11:09pm
As per my knowedge, Crystal Report does not allow nested subreports. But I need to call one subreport from another subreport with the required parameters. Is there any alternative way to implement this ? I tried with hyperlink(Sub report on demand). But no results. Can anybody help me out ? It's very urgent.
Posted By: hilfy — 28 May 2008 at 4:16pm
If you want the "next row's primary ID field" to link on, try creating a formula that contains this:
next({primary id field})
Link to the subreport on this formula.
-Dell
|