Combination of bar and line graph: Circle(dot) of

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

 

Hi ,

I found a way to combine bar and line in the same graph. But I want circle(dot) of line to be on the center of each bar.. Right now the circle of the line sits on the right edge of the bar but not in the center of the bar. I am using Crystal Report XI Release 2

 Thanks in advance for any help on the above issue.

Manjunath N Jogin

 



Edited by mnjogin - 02 May 2008 at 12:11am
Unfortunately, the charting options in CR XI are rather limited.  I haven't played around much with the mixed graph types.  But, from what I do know, I think you are stuck with the data point being on the right side of the bar graph.

If you do want more sophisticated graphing and charting tools, I recommend looking into 3rd party options.  Unfortunately, as my work has been unwilling to purchase any, I don't really have one I can recommend.


Thanks for your suggestion. It would be helpful if someone can suggest a way to resolve the issue within Crystal Reports?