Offering Subscription To Our Students

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

Hi Brian,
I have an authorized crystal reports training center in Denver, Colorado.  We have been considering other benefits we can offer our students, past the approved CR curriculum.
 
We teach anywhere from 2 to 10 students a month in CR.  I was wondering if we could work out a deal where we could sign our students up for a one year individual membership with you.  As well as use some of your materials to supplement our coursework.
 
I want to live within your copyright requirements, as well as offer my students additional value.
 
If you believe this will work please email me and I will send you my contact info.  Just don't want to leave my cell phone number on a public forum.
 
Thanks,
Steven Lieberman
 
 
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the offer. I was debating what to do, but to be honest, the price of the online membership is half the price of the paperback book. I assume most students will go out and buy a book after the class and that will set them back $50 right away. Plus, you get access to all my books with one membership. So it's already a hell of a deal and it's not like I'm making much off of it as it is now.

Feel free to encourage them to use the forum. There are always helpful people online willing to answer your students questions whenever some arise. And for no charge.  That's the best deal yet!

Brian