Setting a Report to "No Printer" at runtime

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

Hi Brian,
 
I am trying to setup the printing options for a report file. I could easily change the page size to A3 through the following code:
 
myReport.PrintOptions.PaperSize = PaperSize.PaperA3;
 
However, I don't know how i can set the Printer Option to No Printer during the runtime. Apparently there is something called PESelectPrinter that can be used but I couldn't find any documentation for it I think It belongs to old versions of CR. I have CR XI and I can't find anyway to do this.
 
Thank you very much for your help.
regards,
Sam
There is a property ReportDocument.PrintOptions.PrinterName that you can assign to a printer name in quotes. But this is for telling CR where to direct the printed output. It's not the same as the internal 'No Printer' option that CR uses for rendering the report and where to position report objects.

Unfortunately, I can't answer that right now, but I will research it.