Crystal 2008 book
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: mxr561 — 29 Mar 2008 at 7:18pm
Brian,
Is there a plan for a CR 2008 book?
Posted By: BrianBischof — 30 Mar 2008 at 1:24pm
Yes, but it will be a little while before I can get to it. I'm writing the CR.NET 2005/2008 book right now and posting chapters to the ebook section as I finish them. Once that is complete, I'll be posting CR 2008 chapters to the ebook section. You can find out more about my books at
Amazon.com
or reading the Crystal
Reports eBooks online.
Posted By: mxr561 — 30 Mar 2008 at 2:49pm
I am looking forward to it. For now, I am placing an order for vol 1 on Amazon. thanks
Posted By: BrianBischof — 30 Mar 2008 at 11:36pm
Yeah, you really only need Volume 1 anyway to get started. It will tell you tons of stuff about CR XI and it all applies to CR 2008 as well. Thanks for getting a copy the book (it's makes a great gift for the family too!)
Edited by BrianBischof - 30 Mar 2008 at 11:36pm
|