Hi,
I have a report that needs to be altered so that each month it is run it pulls in data based on the Policy Start Date which is in the same month. For Example, if I run today (13/08/2021) it's pulls all polices which have a start date in August.
I have a report which does something similar but is based on the policy renewal date and even though this could work if the policy doesn't change their renewal date, I'd rather it was based on the Policy Start Date. For this report it uses the Month function and the line in the Select is: {@Renewal Month} = Month (CurrentDate). The Renewal Month formula has connecting formulae. Below is the Renewal Month formula and the connecting formulae.
Renewal Month:
(DatePart("m", {@Contract end for Feb}))
Contract end for Feb:
if
DatePart ("d",{Coverage_Group_View.Policy_End_Date} ) = 28
and
DatePart ("m",{Coverage_Group_View.Policy_End_Date} ) = 02
then
Date(year({Coverage_Group_View.Policy_End_Date}),03 ,01) else
{@Actual Renewal Date}
Actual Renewal Date:
{Coverage_Group_View.Policy_End_Date} + 1
Do I need to follow the same as above for Policy Start Date?
I tried the below line in my new report but it's producing an error saying it's looking for a date.
{@Policy Start Date} = Month (CurrentDate)
Can someone please help me here?
Thanks :-)
