Hi.
I’m having a problem with parameters and hope that someone can provide me with some advice.
I have a table which includes a column that can have one or several values in it, eg only White or White, Grey and Black. It looks something like this:
PROJECT COLOUR
1 White
2 Matte White
3 Pearl White
4 Grey
5 Black
6 White, Black
7 White, Grey, Black
I created a parameter for COLOUR. In record selection TABLE.COLOUR ‘is equal to’ my parameter.
When I run the parameter with ‘White’ selected, Crystal will only return records that have only White entered (Project 1) and no other colour, ie I can’t get records 6 and 7 that also have Grey and Black entered.
I don’t want to change the record selection to ‘is like’ because I expect my parameter would also then return records with Matte White and Pearl White.
My aim is for the parameter to return Projects numbered 1, 6 and 7 which all include ‘White’ but may also include other colours.
How do I achieve this, please?
Edited by Carol1 - 07 Feb 2021 at 1:24pm
