Hi.
I want to create a report that produces a series of numeric labels. The label sheet is formatted as 5 across and 16 down. I want the report to produce five of each defined number, ie one row of each number. I also want the user to determine the start and end numbers. For example, the user may wish to start at 56 and go to 71, which would look similar to this:
56 56 56 56 56
57 57 57 57 57
...
70 70 70 70 70
71 71 71 71 71
I created a simple numeric parameter to identify the number range (custom and range values are true, multiple and discrete values are false) and inserted it into the report, but it does not populate in Preview. Can someone please advise me how the parameter should be set?
I would also like to know how to instruct the report to print 5 of each number in the range.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Cheers,
Carol
