Crosstab Imbedded Summary Calculation

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I am rather new to working with cross-tabs in Crystal. My cross-tab is very basic. I am counting he number of items in each of my warehouses and I am trying to determine how many items per day a person needs to count in order to complete a 100% inventory in a calendar year. I was able to find this formula


Roundup( (GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,0 ) / 365))

and it does the job nicely. I was asked, however, to have some warehouses be counted at 300% annually. How would I format if my Row 1 value = Blue or Green or Red then do math else do different math?

I don't think that you can use can use the font color as you cannot determine it by looking at the cell (Crystal doesn't have any methods)...but you set the colors based on something, you can use the same formula to change your math.

At least that is what I would try.

I don't use CrossTabs enough to be 100%