Adding a row to Crosstab

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Hi there,

I have a crosstab in my report that has a grand totals row at the bottom of it.

I want to add a row below the grand total that is basically dividing the total by 7

Below is a picture:



Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Got an answer elsewhere, but if anyone is curious:

Right click in the upper left hand corner of the Crosstab-->Advanced Calculations-->Embedded Summary...
1. Click 'New' and enter in a description
2. Click 'Edit Embedded Summary' button
3. Enter in this code: gridvalueat(currentrowindex, currentcolumnindex, 1) / 7
4. Save and Close followed by OK


Only thing is that it puts that calculation in every line including the totals line. This works but I'd be happy if I'm able to have it only show on the totals row.