Dynamic Cascading Promts using multiple tables

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I am trying to create a Dynamic Cascading Prompt.
I have a Class table that has ClassKey, ClassCode and ClassDescription and so on...
I have a Model table that has Classkey, ModelKey, ModelNo, ModelDescription etc...
I have added the Dynamic Cascading prompt to the report.
When I preview the report, It prompts me for the Class Description.
Once I select the Class description the ModelNo's all populate.
The problem I am having is that ALL ModelNo's in the Model table show up in the list not just the models where the Model.ClassKey = Class.ClassKey from the Class Description selected in the first parameter.
I am not sure how to get this to work.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I am assuming that the tables are joined in the same way (Model.ClassKey = Class.ClassKey) with an inner join.
That is correct
I have not see this issue before.  I do not know what is causing it.
Try adding 'select distinct' in the SQL statement.