[Solved]Combine multiple results into 1 field

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

This is in Crystal Reports xi

I have a report where I am getting 3 results for 1 field for each APP ID. I have a filed Tracking ID Which i need 3 results. I would like these to be on same line in report.

App Id   other fields Tracking Id Tracking descrptn
1            ghgf          12           first
1            ghgf          22           second
1            ghgf        137           third

Result I would like is

App Id   other fields Tracking Id Tracking descrptn
1            ghgf        12           first
                           22           second
                           137          third

13          ghgf        12           first
                           22           second
                           137          third

...

I.e. The last 2 columns as 1 "Field" in one line of the report.   

How would I do this.

Edited by Adventux - 19 Nov 2019 at 8:50am
Group by App ID, I believe you should be able to Underlay Following Sections in the Group Header.  If you actually want to combine columns into one column, you would do that in a formula
Something like this. totext({tracking_id},0)+' '+{tracking descrptn}
i did it with a subreport. remove 2 tables from main and put them in subreport to pull tracking items. Group by and Link by Application ID. works perfectly.