Data not showing

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I have a report that groups members. On the left on the CR program in preview, shows group drop downs and my member is listed here, but is not listed in the actual report data.

I've gone s far as removed each of the select expert filters and I still can't get the data to show.

I am not sure what else I should be checking for in order to see the data.

EDIT - when I add a filter to only show this member, the footer states 2 records, but the screen is blank

Edited by dan231 - 08 Nov 2019 at 9:25am
How do you get the data? Do you use a stored procedure? if so I would run that and inspect the values. If you don't, I would use the Show Sql on the Database tab and run that. It might provide you some insight as to what is going on.

Without knowing anything about your data, this is where I would start.

HTH
Its a DB2 database. I'm no SQL wiz, so that's not overly helpful to me.

What should I be looking for?
Do you have any suppression criteria going on here?
I might. How do I check for that? This isn't a report I created.
it could be on any field but likely it would be in the section expert. open the section expert and select each section (likely details) and look at the suppression option to be checked or for the x-2 button to be red. if it is red it has a criteria. so click on the x-2 to see the suppression criteria.

Edited by DBlank - 12 Nov 2019 at 3:35am
Finally found it! There was a formula that pointed to a field that didn't really pertain to the data at hand. Once removed, all the "missing" data was shown.