Hello all,
I'm putting together a report that will ultimately be exported to CSV. Each product can go through a series of tests, and these tests may or may not be repeated. Test 1 must pass before test 2 is performed, and so on.
Here's an example of what I have:
Barcode Test Name Test Result
Barcode1 Test1 Result1
Barcode1 Test1 Result2
Barcode1 Test2 Result3
Barcode1 Test2 Result4
Barcode1 Test3 Result5
Barcode2....
And so on for each product barcode. Ultimately, I want each barcode to only have 1 line with all tests listed. The report would end up looking like this:
Barcode Test1 Test2 Test3
Barcode1 Result2 Result4 Result5
Barcode2...
with only the most recent test result for each test showing, listed horizontally.
Not shown in the example is a testing date, and I've sorted in descending order so that the newest result is always listed first. I also currently have the report grouped by barcode which seems like a logical step. However, I'm not sure where to go from here. Any help or suggestions on how to approach this are appreciated!
