Error Code_Contacts Private

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Good Morning,

I created a report from scratch on Crystal reports. When I upload it to RESULTS, everything seems fine, but then I try to open it, and I get an error message, that there is an error in formula record- RESULTS_CONTACTS.PRIVATE

I do not know how to change this, because nothing should be private. When I created the report, there were no parameters set. The RESULTS data file was just added as a whole file.

Any insight on how to get this report to open in RESULTS??

One more question- If I open an existing RESULTS report in Crystal Reports, I am not able to do anything with the existing RESULTS data that is already linked to that report. It makes you sign in to the server, and when I sign in, it says it is not the correct login.

Please help
You are not making sense.  I have no idea what 'RESULTS' is.  Sounds like you have two different data base sources here and the Crystal Reports needs to be mapped to the database where 'REULTS' is, I am guessing.

Edited by kevlray - 22 May 2019 at 3:52am