Help with On-Time Delivery report
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: Beso90 — 18 Apr 2019 at 9:29am
Hi there,
I have an On-Time report that used to be very simple, the formula for the late field reads as:
if {@Ship Date Only} > {@Promise Date Only} then "Yes" else "No"
the {@Ship Date Only} and {@Promise Date Only} are DATE fields.
But now we have a customer that sends us requirements through EDI. Their Promise dates are usually on Mondays, but their truck doesn't show up until Tuesday.
I want to keep the formula above because it's working for all other customers. but i want it modified to include the argument of:
when {ARCUSTO.CUSTNO} = "BOGRMET" and the difference between the ship date and the promise date is 1, then it should be a "No".
I hope this makes sense.
Thank you
Posted By: kevlray — 18 Apr 2019 at 9:35am
I think this is what you want, I may have the logic incorrect for BOGRMET:
if
{ARCUSTO.CUSTNO} = "BOGRMET then if {@Ship Date Only} - {@Promise Date Only} = 1 then "NO" else "Yes" else if {@Ship Date Only} > {@Promise Date Only} then "Yes" else "No"
Posted By: Beso90 — 18 Apr 2019 at 11:22am
I think this worked.
I will do more testing and see.
Thank you so much!
Posted By: Beso90 — 22 Apr 2019 at 3:50am
Hi sir. For the early shipments, it shows yes for that customer. How do I fix that?
I basically want:
if ship date is earlier that promise date, it's no for everyone
if ship date is only one day later than promise date for the BOGRMET customer, it's a no.
if ship date is later than promise date, for everyone, it's a yes.
Posted By: Beso90 — 23 Apr 2019 at 3:54am
I think I made it work..
if {ARCUSTO.CUSTNO} = "BOGRMET" then
(if {@Ship Date Only} - {@Promise Date Only} <= 1 then "No" else "Yes") else
if {@Ship Date Only} > {@Promise Date Only} then "Yes" else
if {@Ship Date Only} > {@Promise Date Only} then "Yes" else "No"
Posted By: Beso90 — 23 Apr 2019 at 3:55am
I know the last two are redundant but that really what made it work
|