I have an issue in finding some information.
I want to put in a Customer Name. Lets Say Joe Bloggs.
This belongs to a group of Customers. Let’s says code 0006
I then want to see detail about every customer in group 0006
Input
Joe Bloggs
I need my Output to be
Joe Bloggs Credit Limit £5,500 Group Code 0006
Joe Bloggs Scotland Credit Limit £10,000 Group Code 0006
J Bloggs. Inc Credit Limit £5000 Group Code 0006
Joseph Bloggs Credit Limit £20,00 Group Code 0006
Not all Customers are part of a Customer Group. So if there is no Group, I just want that customer
So how do I get Crystal to see if there is a Group Code for a Customer, then show me all the customers for that code, but if there is no Group code, just show me that customer.
Any help would be most appreciated.
