Multiple values on same line

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I'm hoping I can describe this correctly. I have a couple reports that I am needing the same functionality from and therefore am having the same issue.

The reports are based on a Part No. and I am trying to generate multiple value horizontally on the same line - however all of the values are coming from the same data field so it is replicating the line for each different criteria. Example:

Part No.   Pricelist 1    Pricelist 2    Pricelist 3
Part A      2.00             0.00           0.00
Part A      0.00             2.00           0.00
Part A      0.00             0.00           2.00

So rather than having 3 lines for the same part, I would like one line per part with it's price on each of the pricelists:

Part A      2.00             2.00            2.00

*Side note: I already checked Select Distinct Records and have a left outer join on the main table.

Edited by kris_a - 04 Dec 2018 at 9:09am