Export to XLSX issue

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I am trying to get a 2-row header and all my attempts at this result in only 1 row showing for the actual export.

Any suggestions on how to get a 2nd row in the page header?
ok! I am exporting now NOT as data only and I have 2 rows!

Now, I am looking to see how to get each field to be only 1 cell. I have some that cover 2 cells and when I shorten the field in Crystal, the data in Excel is cut off.
Crystal does not export to Excel very nicely.  If you want to look more like the actual report, You will have to export as Excel not data only.  But getting column sizes correctly is difficult at best. Crystal normally looks at the column headers to determine the correct size.  Thus column headers and details should be the same size and aligned vertically for best results.
ok, great. I will play around with the header. Thanks!