Suppress Based On Multiple Conditions
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: jlalonde — 9 Aug 2018 at 9:19am
I'm looking to create a formula to suppress a text module based on whether or not certain part numbers are in a job.
We have the following formula that suppresses an image based on a single part:
{BAQReportResult.JobAsmbl.PartNum} <> "XXXXXXXX"
This works but we want to add additional parts to the formula. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?
Posted By: DBlank — 9 Aug 2018 at 9:52am
just add an AND + the next condition.
Unless you are trying to do group conditions.
{BAQReportResult.JobAsmbl.PartNum} <> "XXXXXXXX"
AND {Table.ColorField} = 'Red'
AND {table.numberfield} in 1 to 5
...
Posted By: jlalonde — 9 Aug 2018 at 9:56am
Maybe I didn't explain myself well... I'm pretty sure I didn't.
What we want to do is have a text field that says WHITE... And suppress or show it based on certain parts... So, I thought it would be something along the lines of:
{BAQReportResult.JobAsmbl.PartNum} <> "XXXXXXXX" or "ZZZZZZ" or "YYYYYY"
So there's multiple parts that require it to be suppressed or not suppressed. Would the formula you provided work for that?
Posted By: DBlank — 9 Aug 2018 at 9:58am
I think you are asking for this...
NOT (
{BAQReportResult.JobAsmbl.PartNum} IN ["XXXXXXXX","ZZZZZZ","YYYYYY"] )
|