Percentage bar
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: dax007 — 31 Jul 2018 at 5:27am
​Hello All,
On one of my report have a percentage column, which is calculated values based on other columns. That display on the report perfectly fine but one of the requirement to show the percentage bar on that column for each row. For example if the percentage is 50% then it should display a box with half filled with any color and half part is white.
I have tried by creating a formula on background but when it get executed the defined color is filled up in entire box, even percentage is 50%
Any idea?
Thank you
Posted By: DBlank — 3 Aug 2018 at 3:09am
I am guessing you tried to use a bar chart in the detail section and it was not adequate?
The only other thing I can think of is you can use several images of boxes filled to various degrees, all over laid in the same section, and conditionally suppressed based on the value for that row.
Posted By: dax007 — 3 Aug 2018 at 3:20am
Thanks for your reply.I did something similar one you suggested that created different empty text boxes and then setup a formula on background to fill the color.
Which worked.
But thanks anyway for your suggestion.
|