Calculate %of Total

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Hello All,
Happy Friday!
I am trying to calculate % total for one of my report Currently the report is as follow

Dept    1    2    3   4      Total     %total
AA     20   30   10           60        54%
BB     10    5   15   10      40        50%
PreYr                                   AnnualTot
AA     30   10   50   20      110       220
BB     10    5   20   50       80       190

All these Dept and their values are in Detail section.So how do i calculate %Total for each line of department? In above example 54% ( Dept AA currvalue (60) / Dept AA preYr value (110) * 100 = 54%) So if I put develop a formula to calculate %Total and plug it in that column it will display that value for all line item but as I mentioned that needs to be calculated individually for each line item.

Any advice/help?

Thank you...