report help

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I am new to Crystal and still learning how to manuvere and form my reports but basically up until now I have used ones that were made by others and just reformatted for my usage.

I know need a specific report and am having trouble getting the information to all list on one page. I work in the health care industry so I am making a claims report form that will show what we have in our system(ezcap) for a specific medical claim. if there are multiple procedures on 1 claim for some reason it will not list them on the same page it make a whole new page for each line.


[PROCCODE] [FROMDATE]   [TODATE]     [QTY]

99213        10/2/2017    10/2/2017      1
99215        10/2/2017    10/2/2017      1

problem is that they don't list like that on one page, what kind of formula am I missing to get them to list on one page?

thank you in advance


check the section expert and each section to see if you have new page before or new page after checked on any sections
no new page before or after. it is a string value but I am unsure of how to write the formula in order to get the information on the same page.

Are you placing these in the detail section?
Does the string need to be trimmed?
Are you doing any grouping?