Parameter window doesn't close / accept input

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Normally, I create parameters and add them in a record select or show them on the report. Once I do this and refresh the report, a window pop ups. I fill in the parameter and click OK. The window then normally closes and the value is used.

Now the system behaves differently. I get the pop up, but when I enter a value and click OK, the window doesn't close. I can close the window with the X but then no value is used.

The parameter is a regular parameter (number). I also created an empty report with just one parameter and added that to the design. Same problem.

It is in Crystal Report 14.1.8.2060 linked to SAP Business One running on Hana.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Peter

Edited by peterlegrand - 14 May 2018 at 6:31pm