Details b repeating on details a

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Good afternoon all, I have an invoice report that is duplicating detail b lines on detail a when the report is run.

ItemType - 0 = Labor
ItemType - 1 = Parts
ItemType - 3 = Misc
There are no other ItemTypes

Details A -
{WOITEMS.QCOVERED} = "Y";

{WOITEMS.ITEMTYPE} = 0;


https://imgur.com/giXucnO

Details B -
{WOITEMS.QCOVERED} = "Y";

{WOITEMS.ITEMTYPE} = 1;
{WOITEMS.ITEMTYPE} = 3;


https://imgur.com/dfB5qeC

As you can see in this image there is a Labor line duplicated under Parts, this line should not be there. It seems like the suppress code for Detail B is ignoring the third line "{WOITEMS.ITEMTYPE} = 3;". I have tried Suppressing duplicates but it did not solve the issue. I can switch ItemType 1 and 3 and it will move the duplicated labor lines to the Misc section.

Crystal Reports Version 14.1.2.1121

Edited by Twizik - 29 Jan 2018 at 10:31am