Font for Parameter screen for Rpts on BI Server

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Our users requested that the font on the Crystal Report Input Parameter screen be increased.

I found information on how to modify the promptengine2.css and promptengine_default.css files on the machine where the reports are created. In my case, using Crystal Reports 2013 SP10, these files are in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports\crystalreportviewers\prompting\css folder.

I replaced all instances of the default 8pt font size with 10pt and when I launch a report via Crystal Reports 2013, the parameter screen font was increased as desired.

I saved the report to the Crystal Reports Server BI 4.0. When I View this report from a server CMC session, the parameter screen is back to the 8pt font. I had hoped that this font change would be saved in the RPT but apparently not.

Does anyone know if there is a way to apply the parameter screen font size change to the server?

Thanks


I think (not positive), fonts for prompts is set by Windows (dialog box?).