Setting PrintToPrinter to Mirror image layout

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

Hi you,
I use crystal report version 13-0-20 for Visual Studio to design a report. I use PrintToPrinter funciton to print report. But I can not print with option Mirror Image layout on any Printer. It only print without Mirror.
Can you help me!
Thanks you very much.

Here my file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcm01j7pnc8qj1j/PrintReport.rar

The mirror image option like below:
There is no way to mirror the image automatically. Instead, you would have to do something like this:

1. Add two copies of the image to the report - one is the image and one is its mirror.

2. For the image, right-click, select "Format Image..." and click on the button to the right of the Suppress checkbox (DO NOT check the checkbox!). Enter the following:

PageNumber mod 2 = 0

3. For the mirrored image do the same thing except the suppression formula is:

PageNumber mod 2 = 1

4. Align the top right of the images so that one is on top of the other.

-Dell