Watermark covers over formatting but not data
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: darthpathos — 8 Sep 2017 at 9:08am
Hi all
I'm running Crystal Reports XI on a Windows 7 machine.
I need to add a watermark to a report created by someone else, and after a couple of false starts I'm really close. I've got the JPG file created, and am able to add it to the report as an underlay. The issue is that for some reason, my lines and shading are behind the image, whereas my data is in front. I've tried everything I could think of (watermark as a subreport, conditionally formatting the shading, etc.) but can't seem to get it to work. I need to get this working ASAP as it's a privacy watermark for my organisation so would appreciate any thoughts.
Thanks
Chris
Posted By: kevlray — 8 Sep 2017 at 12:16pm
This is only answer I found. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1102124/how-to-draw-a-line-above-a-picture
Posted By: darthpathos — 10 Sep 2017 at 4:03am
Thank you!! The text box narrowed down to a line worked perfectly. Bizarre that this is an issue; would think this would have been fixed by now (post refers to CR 2008).
Thanks again and have a great day!
Chris
Posted By: kevlray — 11 Sep 2017 at 3:57am
They have very few improvements to CR for a great number of years. SAP is wanting people to use other reporting tools other than CR (Crystal Reports for Enterprise for example).
|