Summary Fields

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I have a report that is supposed to list all the records that have both a "WCP" and a "PPU" code. I added the following Group Selection Formula: Count ({incident_rprt_problem_subcode.problem_subcodes}, {incident_report.incident})=2
Among other conditions the Select Expert shows this: {incident_rprt_problem_subcode.problem_subcodes} in ["PPU", "WCP"]
I have a group for each {incident_report.incident} which includes the fields of the report. I suppress the detail section. The report correctly list the necessary data but shows the report total wrong. The report total includes records with either a "WCP" or a "PPU" code, not just those with both. What do I need to do to get the report totals to be correct?
I am not sure you are getting to what you want as you would need to group by whatever is considered a "group" and need two formula fields to see if they have both WCP and PPU in that group.
This would be used as a group select.
from there you should be able to use running totals as they should execute after the group select occurs.
The summary types execute before the group select process (allowing the report to use group select criteria at all).
The running totals did work. Thank you.