Fiscal year start to currentdate

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Hello,

I have this formula:

{V_RELEASES_COMB.CUMM_SHIPPED} > 0.00 and
({@Ship Date Only} =YearToDate) and
(IsNull({V_RELEASES_COMB.EPLANT_ID}) and {@EPLANT_INCLUDE_NOT_ASSIGN} = 'Y'
or
{@USER_EPLANT_ID} = 0
or
{@USER_EPLANT_ID} = {V_RELEASES_COMB.EPLANT_ID}) and
{V_RELEASES_COMB.CUSTNO} in "30ADVA02" to "ZOME01"


The underlined bold line is what I need help with:

our fiscal year starts on July 1st. The formula by default picks up january 1st to current date. how can i change it to reflect the start of our fiscal year to current date?


Thanks,

Basel
Hi Try below :

{@Ship Date Only} >= date(year(currentdate),07,01) and {@Ship Date Only} <= Currentdate

Thanks,
Sastry
Hello Sastry,

Now that we are in May, and it's before July, the formula isn't working. it needs to look from July 1st of last year to date. and when July this year comes, i need it to start calculating from then.

How do I fix that without manually changing the formula? How do I make the report do it automatically?

Thank you for your help
Hi I really need help with this :(
So you want to know when something is in the current fiscal year and your fiscal year is 7/1-6/30?
table.date in DATE(datepart('yyyy',today)-(IF DATEPART('m',today)<6 then 1 else 0),7,1) to today
YAAS!!!!!! This worked. Thank you!