Repeat records depends of value

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Hi

I use crystal reports XI

I try with no success to repeat the detail section as many times as a value of a field.
My dataset gives me a field with a number.... let say the number 4

I want the detail section repeat him self 4 times with all the info i have in detail section.
For example.
If the detail section have had to print the info "11002 - My offer for it is"
then I want to return 4 times the same detail with the number like
11002 - My offer for it is 1
11002 - My offer for it is 2
11002 - My offer for it is 3
11002 - My offer for it is 4

How I can do it.

Thank you for your help.
us a number table to join to your query. Join on all values <= to field that you need.

a number table is table that looks like:
1
2
3
.
.
.
n