OLE Object functionality in CRE 4.1SP6?
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: MIUSA — 5 Jun 2017 at 10:17am
Hi, All
There is a 'OLE Object' functionality available in Crystal reports 9/../13 (Insert-->OLE Object). I don't see this functionality in CRE (Insert-->?). Can anyone please let me know if we have same functionality available in Crystal Reports for Enterprise(CRE 4.1 SP6) OR Any alternative to this functionality in CRE.
Thank you for the help!.
Posted By: kevlray — 5 Jun 2017 at 10:54am
I looked around our installation of CRE and it appears not to available. It available with Crystal Reports 2013. I did a quick test by inserting a Excel spreadsheet into a CR 2013 report. Opened it in CRE, in brings it in as picture. Edited by kevlray - 05 Jun 2017 at 10:58am
Posted By: MIUSA — 6 Jun 2017 at 3:52am
Thanks Ray. I'll do test as mention above.
|