Print the same report 3 times in the same paper
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: makis_best — 1 Jun 2017 at 9:11pm
Hi
I want to print the same report three times in the same report.
I can't use subreport cuz I have other reports link in the report.
Is there any other way to do it?
Thank you.
Posted By: kevlray — 2 Jun 2017 at 5:08am
The only way I have been able to achieve that (does not always work out depending on the report) is to create extra sections and 're-create' the first report in the extra sections. But if there is grouping, then sub-reports is the only way I know. Edited by kevlray - 02 Jun 2017 at 5:09am
Posted By: makis_best — 4 Jun 2017 at 9:31pm
What kind of section?
Posted By: kevlray — 5 Jun 2017 at 4:01am
That kinda depends on the report layout. But sometimes putting the information in the report footer works. I have also done the opposite and put an entire report in the report header (but if I remember correctly, it does not like a report header longer than a page long).
Posted By: makis_best — 7 Jun 2017 at 9:31pm
I try with several sections but it doesn't work
Posted By: kevlray — 8 Jun 2017 at 4:00am
Not sure what to do. As they say, there are limitations to Crystal Reports. Sub-reports normally are the only other way out.
|