Need Help with Bottom N where N is

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I created a Crosstab and Graph that display Bottom N where N is 20 but then any of the record that came back with 1 are on it. Is there a way to say I want the Bottom N where N=20 and any record that is greater than 10?

Example:

Name        Sale
Bot1        1
Bot2        1
Bot3        1
Bot4        1
Bot5        1


I want to show

Name        Sale
Bot6        11
Bot7        23
Bot8        54
Bot9        27
Bot10       123



Thanks!!!
try adding a group select criteria.
I think that is applied before the Bottom N criteria is.
Thanks! I am going to give it a try.
i forgot to mention that I have two cross tab. One for Top 20 and One for Bottom 20. How would that work?
You might have to do them as two sub reports and apply the criteria to each sub report differently.
That might be a good solution to it. Let me try it. Thanks!
Nope it didn't work.

So the problem is that even If I were to remove the Top N (N=20) and just have the Bottom N (N=20), it's still showing all the 1's.

I just want to show Bottom N (N=20) where Sale>15. I tried that on Select Expert but getting "This function cannot be used because it must be evaluated later" when using formula or runningtotals.

Help!
I assume you are using a summary function for whatever you are evaluating of the top or bottom 20. If that is the case then that same group summary can be used as a Group Select criteria e.g.
SUM(table.amount,table.customer)>1

Edited by DBlank - 19 May 2017 at 2:54am