Additional page?
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: Beso90 — 6 Dec 2016 at 2:27am
Hello,
what set-ups do I need to have in place in order to have one of the sections to print on a separate page than the main report.
For example, Purchase Order terms and conditions. the whole PO prints on a page. and now I want the terms to print on a separate page.
Please and thank you
Posted By: kevlray — 6 Dec 2016 at 4:20am
For each section you should be able to do a new page before or new page after. Where to set that varies slightly by Crystal Report version.
Posted By: Beso90 — 6 Dec 2016 at 4:23am
I have Version: 14.1.4.1327 (2013 support pack 4)
Product Type: Full
Posted By: kevlray — 6 Dec 2016 at 6:34am
Then in the section expert. There is a paging tab. Check the paging options.
|