Different language
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: Jeevan542 — 5 Dec 2016 at 10:53pm
I am using crystal report for invoice Generation. we need to display total amount in words at last page of report. Amount in words needs to be display in Thai language.Can anyone help me how to display amount in words in thai language. Will crystal report support other languages.????
Posted By: kevlray — 6 Dec 2016 at 4:22am
Crystal reports will display in other languages, but I have never had to do that myself. Also I have never attempted to do a word count. I think you would need a formula to parse through whatever text that you are doing the word count on.
Posted By: Jeevan542 — 7 Dec 2016 at 1:54am
how do i use thai language.. can you help me
Posted By: kevlray — 7 Dec 2016 at 4:11am
Unfortunately I would have to do the same thing as you will probably do. Search the internet for answers.
Posted By: Jeevan542 — 8 Dec 2016 at 3:05am
Can i use outside dlls in crystal report?? if yes how can i use??? we tried by converting English words to thai using dll ...
Posted By: kevlray — 8 Dec 2016 at 5:38am
I know that you can create user defined functions in Crystal Reports. We have not used them much. I have heard of incorporating .DLL's in Crystal Reports, but I have not done it myself.
|