Subreports
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: Dambuster — 23 Nov 2016 at 3:49am
Hope someone can help.
I have a simple report that lists some user details but for one user type I need to print an email address in a group above the details section. I've created a sub-report and placed this inside the group header. The data I need is printed in the group header correctly but the report throws a new page, is there some way of stopping the page throw. Thanks in advance
Posted By: kevlray — 23 Nov 2016 at 6:41am
It depends what is causing the new page (new page after, keep object together, etc.). In a lot of cases you have to look at each object on your report and see what the settings are (keep object together can set for almost any object).
Posted By: Dambuster — 23 Nov 2016 at 11:52am
Thank you Kevlray it's a help I'll go and do some digging
|