Record which reports are used.
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: pdcjlw1 — 7 Nov 2016 at 7:22am
I am looking for a way in Crystal Reports 2016 to keep track of when a report is run. I want to be able to see how often reports are used and if some are not used at all then I can get rid of them. Is there any kind of audit or log I can look at that will tell me when a crystal report is run?
Posted By: kevlray — 7 Nov 2016 at 10:20am
There may be a third party solution, but we use SAP BI Suite which will do all that you ask. Pretty pricey though.
Posted By: pdcjlw1 — 9 Nov 2016 at 5:01am
How can I tell if that is what we are running here?
thanks.
Posted By: kevlray — 9 Nov 2016 at 7:19am
You would have a web page normally called Launch Pad that you would log on to (at least for SAP BI 4.1). There is another page called CMC, which allows you to do a lot of administrative tasks. If auditing is turned on (as it probably should be) and configured correctly, a lot of statistics can be obtained.
|