I have been trying to figure this out for days! I am very much a beginner with formulas, so frustrating!
I have a report that is grouped by employee numbers (each employee has a distinct number).
I want to figure out what their net monthly salary is including their auto earnings (phone, rent, car, etc.).
Not all employees receive auto earnings, some employees receive multiple auto earnings.
I cannot figure out the formula to show an employees auto earnings or show $0 if there are none.
I've tried:
if {AE.EarnCode} <=105 then {AE.RateAmt} else 0
It's just listing all the different auto earning rate amounts in the report.
If I try:
if {AE.Employee} {AE.EarnCode} then {AE.RateAmt} else 0
it tells me I need a boolean, which I don't want, I just need it to tell me how much the employee makes in auto earnings per month. I've figured out the salary which was easy for some reason but the auto earnings are throwing me for a loop!
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
