Assign fixed value to parameter field

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I have a report that contains a parameter field. However, the value always has to be 1 and it will never change.
How do I make the report to always choose 1 instead of prompting every time I open the report?

I can't change the setup - the parameter field will always be in the report.
Why would you want a parameter?  Why not just make it a filter?
The stored procedure requires it.
Depending on what version of Crystal you have.  You can have the parameter have a default value.  But given that it is a parameter I do not know how to 'hide' it.  In Microsoft Report Builder you can hide parameters.

I did find this link, I have not tried it myself.  http://scn.sap.com/thread/908053
CR Pro XI.

The link doesn't help in this case.
Sorry, out of ideas.  Unfortunately I am not well versed in using Stored Procedures with Crystal Reports.  I know that calling Stored Procedures from SQL Server Management Studio, you can 'hard code' values sent to a Stored Procedure.
I changed the stored procedure and removed that parameter.