Displaying with 2 Date Fields

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Hello All,

I Have to fields in the Database.

{Add.date} and {void.add.date} and im trying to display records from both if they equal today.

I was filtering on if {Add.date} = today () it will come up fine

but if a void is done it will populate the {void.add.date} and leave the {add.date} as the original day done which could be weeks ago.

anyway I can do it so if a void is done it display that date instead.

NOTE: the {void.add.date} field is Blank when no voids are done.

cheers all.


So if isnull({void.add.date}) and {Add.date} = today () then whatever

else if {void.add.date} = today() then whatever

I think this is what you wanted.
where would I put this formula tho?
You would put it where you want to display the result of the formula in the report.