Showing all of the chosen parameters in a list

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

For the aim of clarity I have simplified my problem down to its simplest form:

I have created a String type, Static parameter with values:
A
B
C
D
E

The options that I have chosen are:
Allow Custom Values: False
Allow Multiple Values: True
Allow Discrete Values: True
Allow Range Values: False


I have entered the Parameter into a report and run it.
I selected all of the parameter options and pressed OK.

Unfortunately, "A" is the only value that is appearing in the parameter box. Is there a way of creating a list of the parameters selected?

Also, If the above is simple enough, I wonder if it is at all achievable to have a manual input field to be available for each respective parameter.

For Example:

If I choose "A" and "B" as my options, I will be asked to enter a value for each individual parameter. So if I decide to to input "100" for "A" and "200" for "B" it would report:
"A               100
B               200",respectively.



Thanks,

Daniel

Edited by Dangoo - 22 Jun 2016 at 1:31am
Have you looked at the join function?