Conditional formating using formula's

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

hi all
I have a cross tab which I would like to highlight data based on criterial. at the moment I have the following:
=0 (no colour)
>6.0 (red)
>3.0 (yellow)
>0.0 (green)

the cross tabs looks like:
        item1   item2   items3
7am      4.6     5.0     1.5
10am     6.6     4.0     4.8
1pm      5.2     1.2     3.3

I would like to have a highlight that if the 7am figure is above 3 and not above 4.5 highlights one colour and if above 4.5 but below 6 highlights another colour. but if the figure in the 10am or 1pm is between 3 and 6 it highlights the same colour as between 3 and 4.5. this would need to be the same on item 2 and 3 but with different thresholds.
hopefully this makes sense.
thanks
kev
hi,

Right click on Cell and Select Highlight expert, there you can apply data to highlight the cell content in Cross-tab.

Gothrough the below URLs for your reference;

http://www.infosol.com/crystal-reports-2008-highlight-values-in-crosstabs/
http://kenhamady.com/cru/archives/2604
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9194287/highlighting-values-in-a-crystal-reports-crosstab-based-on-sibling-values

--Praveen Guntuka