Parameter in CAPS

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

I have created a report that tracks the units purchased on sales orders that utilize our current Promotion going on. There is a field on the sales order that lists a promo code for that line item if the item is on the promo. SPRING16 is the data in the field on the sales order. My report parameter asks for the user to enter the specific promo code (and date range) for the report. My problem is, I can't figure out how to make the parameter all caps - SPRING16. It always changes it to; Spring16 and no data is returned for the report. I also tried to make the selection of the report Like {?Promo Code} but that has not worked either.

Thank you in advance!
There is the UCase function which will change any string to upper case (i.e., UCase({StomeField}) = UCase({?SomeParameter}), then I seem to recall (on some version of Crystal), you can tell it whether or not the database is case sensitive (but then maybe it is the database side).
YES! This is what worked in the select criteria;
= (UCase ({?Promo Code}))

Thanks much!