Keep getting an error when I open the calendar

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Hi,
I am getting an error quite frequently when I am refreshing the report and when I put in date parameters. This happens when I click on the calendar beside the text-box with the date.  Drives me nuts.

Says:
Script Error
An Error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line: 80
Char: 1
Error: A system shutdown has been scheduled.
URL: file://C:****appdata/local/prompting1.htm

Do you want to continue to run scripts on this page?







Originally posted by anoble1

<!--[if !mso]>
<>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

<![endif]-->

Hi,
I am getting
Hi,
I
read this helpful TestoPrime review again but am getting an error quite frequently when I am refreshing the report and when I put in date parameters. This happens when I click on the calendar beside the text-box with the date. Drives me nuts.




<!--[if gte mso 9]><>



</><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><>

Normal
0
false



false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   


   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

</><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><>





















































































































































































































































































































































































</><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>
<>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
     {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
     mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
     mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
     mso-style-noshow:yes;
     mso-style-priority:99;
     mso-style-parent:"";
     mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
     mso-para-margin-top:0in;
     mso-para-margin-right:0in;
     mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt;
     mso-para-margin-left:0in;
     line-height:107%;
     mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
     font-size:11.0pt;
     font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
     mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
     mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
     mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
     mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]-->

Just wanted to bump this to say I'm getting the same error. Any fix?




Edited by MatrixMike - 07 Oct 2025 at 4:38am